Residential - Refrigeration Diagnostics Badge Details
Participants in the Residential Certification for Refrigeration Diagnostics will understand the refrigerant cycle & refrigerant components. They will obtain system performance data on operational systems, then analyze and identify refrigerant performance issues. The student will know how to use the proper tools to evaluate and diagnose the root cause of refrigeration related issues in the field.
- Understand refrigerant cycle components & how they function.
- Understand refrigerant charging and testing procedures.
- Demonstrate proper service procedures.
- Demonstrate proper troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate the proper use of appropriate tools and test instruments.