Repair Connect - Diesel Badge Details
Today’s diesel and heavy duty vehicles require computerized diagnostics to properly identify problems. As the leader in aftermarket diesel vehicle diagnostics, Snap-on developed a certification course that include classroom training and advanced lab exercises. This certification course will show how to use vehicle communication software and common user interfaces across OEM applications.
- Explain Truck ProDemand’s format and the benefits to the technician.
- Identify the key dates associated with repair, estimating, and fault code data.
- Use the module menus to quickly find service information.
- Describe the features unique to SVG wiring diagrams and navigate them efficiently.
- List the systems and types of information found in the Service Manual module.
- Locate maintenance service intervals and various maintenance-related information.
- Create estimates, including parts, labor, maintenance items, and required fluids.
- Prepare and save a finalized repair quote for a customer.