B2000P Wheel Balancing Certification Badge Details
Wheel service is one of the most in-demand specialties in the automotive industry, and many service centers lack on-site, trained specialists. Technicians with this certification are widely recognized for their advanced training and hands-on experience. The course provides lab exercises for training on professional-grade John Bean B2000P balancers. Students who successfully complete the course obtain the training and professionalism required to be safe, accurate and proficient on the job.
- Understand basic safety precautions.
- Describe the Features, Layout, Technical Data, and Accessories.
- Describe the Touch Screen User Interface, Basic Command Keys, Stop Button, and the Screen Pages & Commands.
- Describe the Modes of Operation
- Operate the B2000P in Manual Mode
- Operate the B2000P in Balance and Balance No Spokes Profiling Modes
- Operate the B2000P in Balance with Runout Mode
- Operate the B2000P in Full Diagnostic Mode
- Perform the Opti-Line feature to minimize vehicle pull and vibration conditions caused by wheel placement on the vehicle
- Perform the Optimization and Minimization features of the B2000P
- Perform the calibrations and understand the maintenance of the B2000P