T7800 Tire and Wheel Service Certification Badge Details
The course provides lab exercises for training on professional-grade John Bean T7800 tire system. Students who successfully complete the course obtain the training and professionalism required to be safe, accurate and proficient on the job.
- Understand basic safety guidelines, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), proper lifting techniques, and the importance of housekeeping related to the use of tire changing tools and equipment.
- Understand basic safety guidelines related to the use of tire changing tools and equipment.
- Understand the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) recommended for tire service tasks.
- Understand proper lifting techniques and the importance of prompt housekeeping.
- Recognize the differences between a wheel clamp machine and a center clamp machine
- Operate the 7800 machine in a safe and efficient manner.