Applied PLCs - Siemens Badge Details
Applied PLCs expands on the topics covered in Fundamentals of PLC and utilizes the same equipment. Students will go deeper into programming PLCs, incorporate HMI (Human Machine Interface) programming and modifying programs to include changes in the applications.
- Program a PLC using ladder logic.
- Upload and download programs to/from a PLC.
- Understand and program basic PLC functions.
- Modify a current PLC program.
- Program HMI Applications.
- Understand and explain basic networking fundamentals.