Fundamentals of PLCs - Siemens Badge Details
Working with a PLC efficiently requires a strong familiarity with the specifics of the programming environment and languages. This is exactly the purpose of this industry recognized certification. The students will work with high-end products from Rockwell Automation/Allen Bradley. This training program allows students to acquire hands-on experience with industrial control equipment. Realistic examples are used to motivate students to gain the skills needs to work with PLC controlled systems – which surround us in our daily lives. As a Rockwell Encompass Partner, Festo’s training is well suited for this environment.
- Explain the operation and design of various relays.
- State/explain the three PLC sections.
- State/explain the three types of input devices.
- State/explain the types of memory in a PLC.
- Explain different types of PLC addressing.
- State/explain the three types of output devices.
- Convert different numbering systems used in a PLC.
- Explain various Boolean gates/truth tables.
- Demonstrate how to use a PLC for troubleshooting to resolve problems quicker.