Applied Fluid Power Badge Details
This industry recognized certification adds on to the Basic Pneumatics course in Level I. Students will learn how to read and interpret electro-pneumatics circuits and dive deeper into how to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair pneumatic systems. This will extend knowledge of complex pneumatic systems and improves your troubleshooting skills. Practical exercises on training equipment for setup, commissioning, troubleshooting, and fault elimination facilitate the transfer of knowledge to real world industrial applications.
- Set up and commission complex pneumatic systems.
- Systematically troubleshoot pneumatic systems.
- Know the role of PLC in automation and to integrate the PLC into the control section.
- Work with valve terminals.
- Interpret latest standards and regulations.