Fundamentals of Fluid Power - Pneumatics Badge Details
This pneumatic industry recognized certification training covers the use of compressed air for pneumatic control and as a signaling medium. A complete overview is given, covering compressors, storage, dryers and distribution as well as the design, construction and operation of a range of actuators, valves and ancillary equipment. The relevant ISO symbols are introduced and included in the circuit diagrams. This course ensures a sound competence the safe operation and maintenance of one of the most common automation elements in industry.
- Interpret and draw pneumatic symbols.
- Construct and troubleshoot pneumatic circuits.
- Determine root cause of component failure.
- Make speed adjustments to actuators.
- Explain the force/pressure/area relationship.
- Describe the different states an actuator can assume and the importance of each.
- Identify/explain function of pneumatic components.