BAS I-1: Intro to HVAC Systems, Building Control Badge Details
Buildings today require smarter and better technology. Controls technology provides the platform for the next generation of data-driven, technology-enabled services that are helping to create high performance buildings with reduced costs, better indoor environments and smaller environmental footprints. Building Automation Systems provides students with the basic knowledge and skills needed to perform common building automation operating tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor and control building mechanical systems.
- Respond to alarm conditions.
- Create custom alarms.
- Generate reports and data logs.
- Create custom time-of-day schedules.
- Learn how time-of-day, area and variable air system applications work together tto control your air side systems.
- Respond to hot and cold calls.
- Utilize contract documentation to identify control component locations.