Residential - Variable Speed Motors Badge Details
Participants in the Residential Certification for Variable Speed Motors will understand the application, operational characteristics and advantages of variable speed motors. They will understand air flow performance between PSC, Constant Torque & Variable Speed motor options, along with troubleshooting procedures for each type of motor. Each student will have properly configured each motor type within a series of different indoor units to deliver proper air flow and obtain system performance.
- Understand refrigerant cycle components & how they function.
- Understand refrigerant charging and testing procedures.
- Demonstrate proper service procedures.
- Demonstrate proper troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrate the proper use of appropriate tools and test instruments.